Why join Willa?
If you want to have a massive impact on the lives of millions and give freelancers and online creators the work & life they deserve, then this is the right place for you.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognize that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
Our success depends on our ability to build world-class products & technology together. As much as we enjoy spending time together, Willa is set up as a distributed team.
The role 🧑🚀
You will be a key member of Willa's growing product development team, able to have a massive impact on what we build and how we build it.
What you'll do 🧑💻
- Taking ownership of new products and features from idea to implementation
- Collaborate cross-functional with product managers, designer, and engineers and ship a lot of code
- Clearly communicate technical details to non-technical stakeholders
- Work across our entire tech stack, backend, mobile apps, and web
Who are you? 🙋
- Experience working as a Full Stack Developer or a similar role
- Experience and interest in cloud-based platform development
- Familiar and comfortable with all layers in computer software development - from user-interface to backend, data storage, and infrastructure
- You want to build a great product that users love
- Ability to write clean, understandable, well-documented code
- You are continuously learning new things and keeping up to date with new technology
- Team player
Nice to have 🌟
- Experience with React and Next.js
- Experience with Dart and Flutter
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Code examples in Github or similar
Please apply in English. Due to summer vacation, we will review your application second week of August so please don't despair if it takes a bit longer than usual to hear back from us!
Willa's ways of working 🧑🏫
Want to learn more about our engineering guidelines, tech stack, and how we work with engineering? Check out our Engineering pages 📓.