Why join Willa?
If you want to have a massive impact on the lives of millions and give freelancers and online creators the work & life they deserve, then this is the right place for you.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognize that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
Our success depends on our ability to build world-class products & technology together. As much as we enjoy spending time together, Willa is set up as a distributed team.
Location: Remote within Sweden
The role 🤗🦄
We are looking for a senior product manager to take ownership of, innovate and execute one or more of our product initiatives.
We go for excellence or nothing. If you have a passion for financial wellness, fintech or the future of skilled freelancing, this is for you.
You will lead and be part of a team with developers, designers, analysts and other domain experts. We believe in the Two pizza team rule, keeping teams small and forming child teams and sibling teams as we grow - which we do, at a rapid pace. For the right person, there will be room to grow into larger responsibilities.
You will be part of our very active product chapter, made up of our CPO and the other product managers at the company.
This is an opportunity to truly lead, envision and develop a key piece of Willa, and be part of shaping the future of work.
What you'll do 🤔💻
- Work with the product team and your product chapter peers to develop and prioritize your OKR’s, roadmap and backlog. And of course build up and expand your product area’s strategy.
- Dive deep into data, user insights and market insights to gain a profound grasp of your area. And, lead the gathering of additional insights you need.
- In collaboration with our agile coaches, ensure that your team is high performing and happy.
- Collaborate with other teams in an efficient and empowering manner
- A focus on driving conversion in the signup part of the funnel.
- Ownership of the signup process
- Collaborating with the marketing team to align messaging and signup, review
- Owning internal review processes in collaboration with our Risk team
Who are you? 🙋
- 6+ years experience in a product managing role, from at least two companies where at least one is a startup and one multi national
- Experience from building digital products with a large and devoted user base
- A passion for financial wellness, fintech, or the future of skilled freelancing.
- Sharp analytical mind, comfortable with both lateral thinking and vertical thinking
- Excel at finding the Alexandrinian solutions that are missed by the others, who don’t dig as deep as you do
- Passionate, engaged, following through
- A deep understanding of how to work with a team, based on personal experience. Naturally understand when to own and when to delegate.
- Loves building teams that are empowered to solve their problems by owning their fate
- Enjoys constantly exploring and reassessing old truths
- Native or fluent in English
- Training in agile methodologies and self leadership
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible!
If you are passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work 😊.
The Willa Values:
At Willa we work hard to foster an environment where we can collaborate, value the different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and abilities of every individual. We hire those we know can add value to the success of Willa 🤩.
Willa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
In reality that means;
Be yourself. 🤩 We like games, but we don't play games. We want you because of your skills, your traits, and your quirks. We try, we fail, we conquer, and we admit mistakes.
Be empathic. ❤️ We treat ourselves and our community with respect and an open heart. We treat all people equally, and we are respectful.
Be reliable. 🤝 We take responsibility for our actions and hold others accountable for theirs. We are not afraid of taking risks, and we speak our minds.
Please, add chili flakes. 🌶 Changing the world requires something different. Different ways of thinking. Different ways of behaving. A different team.
View The EEO is the Law poster