Why join Willa?
If you want to have a massive impact on the lives of millions and give freelancers and online creators the work & life they deserve, then this is the right place for you.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognize that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
Our success depends on our ability to build world-class products & technology together. As much as we enjoy spending time together, Willa is set up as a distributed team.
The role 👨🚀
The Willa teams are located in different time zones across Europe and the US. You will support with all the hirings across Europe and team up with our US based TA Partner. Hence you ‘d need to be based in Europe, preferably Sweden.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, your contribution to the Willa forthcoming success is significant since we know that a company is only as great as the people working there.
What you'll do 👨💻
- Be responsible for the European based open roles and manage the process from start to finish, acting as facilitator, first point of contact for candidates and project manage all hiring steps in timely manner
- Build and maintain a network with relevant potential candidates
- Identify and attend suitable events from an employment branding perspective
- Ensure an impeccable experience for all our candidates, regardless if they get the job or not
- Be part of and collaborate with the Willa People team
Who you are 🙋
- You are forward thinking and aren't afraid to advise, coach and share best practices with hiring managers and other stakeholders in order to ensure we make the right hiring decisions
- You are passionate about people and you understand that what is just a normal day at work for you, may be a life changing experience for someone else.
- You also understand that working with recruitment is far from just filling a number of vacancies - it is about shaping a company culture in which people learn from each other, thrive and contribute with their uniqueness.
- You agree that a good Talent Acquisition Partner not only takes into consideration what a candidate can offer the company but also what the company can do for the candidate
- At least 5-10 year’s experience from working with recruitment processes from start to finish (doesn’t hurt if you are more experienced than that, we are confident we’ll still be able to offer growth opportunities and trying on new approaches)
- Ability to keep track of many things and processes at the same time and work autonomously
- The ability to - within the identified hiring process - independently set up your own workflow that puts the candidate experience in focus, e.g candidate feedback and executing on the different steps in timely manner
- Ability to foresee next step and actions needed to be taken and act proactively
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible!
The Willa Values:
At Willa we work hard to foster an environment where we can collaborate, value the different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and abilities of every individual. We hire those we know can add value to the success of Willa 🤩.
Willa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
In reality that means;
Be yourself. 🤩 We like games, but we don't play games. We want you because of your skills, your traits, and your quirks. We try, we fail, we conquer, and we admit mistakes.
Be empathic. ❤️ We treat ourselves and our community with respect and an open heart. We treat all people equally, and we are respectful.
Be reliable. 🤝 We take responsibility for our actions and hold others accountable for theirs. We are not afraid of taking risks, and we speak our minds.
Please, add chili flakes. 🌶 Changing the world requires something different. Different ways of thinking. Different ways of behaving. A different team.
View The EEO is the Law poster