Why join Willa?
If you want to have a massive impact on the lives of millions and give freelancers and online creators the work & life they deserve, then this is the right place for you.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognize that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
Our success depends on our ability to build world-class products & technology together. As much as we enjoy spending time together, Willa is set up as a distributed team.
Location: Fully remote but working hours according to EST and the work is to be conducted from within the US hence why a work permit for the US is required.
The role 👨🚀
We are looking for an experienced self-starter to take the lead on the day-to-day operations of collections at Willa.
As a Collections Coordinator, you'll be part of Team Client that focuses on collections, reviewing payment requests, client & partner risk, incoming payments, and withdrawals. As part of Willa's Client team, you will help shape and create a process for collection.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a small and fast-growing team. We work cross-functionally to solve problems and identify opportunities as we build the ultimate payment solution for creators.
What you'll do 👨💻
- Oversee the collection of outstanding invoices to minimize credit exposure and improve cash flow.
- Build and manage client relationships to enhance the client experience and improve DSO.
- Create collection strategies to improve DSO
- Negotiate payment plans and monitor the client is paying as agreed.
- Respond to clients’ inquiries.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Work cross functionally to improve client experience
- Apply cash daily to ensure all accounts reflect the most current data
- Monitor and approve daily funding
Who are you? 🙋
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 3–5 year's experience working in a collection team.
- In-depth knowledge of laws and policies related to debt collection
- Expert abilities to communicate in a clear, concise, yet friendly/casual manner both verbally and in writing
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where Left today may be Right tomorrow
Nice to have 🌟
- Experience building a collections team
Willa is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.