Why join Willa?
If you want to have a massive impact on the lives of millions and give freelancers and digital creators the work & life they deserve, then this is the right place for you.
At Willa, you will be joining a rapidly growing company that will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognize that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
Our success depends on our ability to build world-class products, technology, and brand stories together. Willa strives to provide an attractive combination of work/life balance, competitive compensation, strong benefits and the most fun job you’ve ever had.
The Studio @ Willa
We believe that brands should be the masters of their own creativity and the shepherds of their own story. We believe that far too many creative teams spend more of their days preparing slides to get their ideas approved than they do on actually generating (or executing) the ideas. We believe that an organization should consist of creative doers - not a bunch of managers, directors and assistants. We believe in honest collaboration with outside creators and the power of awesome ideas. That’s why we started the Studio, Willa’s in-house creative-shop-slash-nuclear-brand-reactor, and if you like what you are reading - you should totally join us.
The role 🧑🚀
The Studio @ Willa is looking for an incredible creator with solid visual background and mad general creative skills. You will work on projects across media and of every scope. From large scale video productions and multi-city events to newsletter quality control and in-app copy, no two days will look the same - and we are looking forward to you bringing your creative chops to all aspects of the challenge ahead. You will be a key member of Willa’s small but growing studio team, partnering with other baller creatives inside and outside the team, and you will have massive impact on how we tell our story going forward.
What you'll do 🧑💻
- Develop and execute next level creative content and brand ideas that will help build connections between Willa and our socially native creator community
- Be a champion for creative quality and consistency across functions and teams
- Constantly push the envelope and challenge the studio to come up with more- and better ideas
- Partner with studio creators on projects across video, podcasts, events, sponsorship activation, digital assets, blog content, website, social and much (so much!) more.
- Collaborate with other Willa teams to ensure engaging copy across newsletters, emails, in-app etc.
Who are you? 🙋
- You probably have 5 or so years of visual creative experience, either at an agency, platform, brand or startup.
- You are extremely comfortable in the creator world and most likely have previous experience from building brands through social media and digital storytelling
- You’re a kick-ass visual expressionist who is comfortable telling stories in any media or format
- You are also a concept developer who feels at home working on everything from events and video to diving into newsletters and in-app design.
- You bring zero ego to the creative process, thrive on building on other people’s ideas, and no project is too big or small for you
- You have an eye for detail, but shy away from marketing lingo
- You’re more passionate about creative ideas than you are about managing people
- You’re a free-thinker, a tinkerer and an experimenter
- You’re not just an idea maker, but a doer who brings your ideas all the way to the finish line
- You’re not afraid of saying “I don’t know”
Nice to have 🌟
- If you are a creator with a strong social media presence, that’s cool (but not necessary)
Please apply with a CV, a cover letter, and creative portfolio.
Willa is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.